Brilliant regards Ian
- Title: Miedo – Living Beyond Childhood Fear
- Author: Kevin Cooper
- File Size: 386 KB
- Print Length: 232 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN:
- Publisher: Independent Publishing; 2 edition
- Publication Date: May 25, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EVXZPI4
- Formats: Paperback and Kindle
- Genres: Drama, Biography, Horror, Paranormal, Psychological Thriller
In Spanish, “Miedo” means to be afraid!
This is at times, an uncomfortable and horrifying account of a young boy’s life during the 1960’s – 1980’s while growing up in the city of Hull, England that is biographical in nature. The author begins his story in the first person to distinguish his happy, early childhood years where he lived with the love and safety of his grandparents.
However, as the tale progresses and a darkness enters the boy’s life, the author begins to tell the story in the third person as if to distance himself…
View original post 772 more words